Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My secret to looking rested and youthful


KaZ Brownlee
Creative Producer/Film and Television Consultant
Torfoot Inc.


So I touched on my last post on how I went from maintenance procedures to non-invasive injections. In this post I wanted to go into my experience with injections and how it made me feel. As mentioned before, injections became my new friend and BOY did they work.

Every 6 months or less without fail I was in my doctor's office telling him to "Load me up". Luckily for me, my Vancouver doctor is conservative and would tell me definitively when I did and DID NOT need a booster. I only go to "face" doctors in Vancouver AND if you are conservative - NO ONE KNOWS you are having it done.

I have had my lips injected, my neck, chin, forehead, temples and until now it has been my secret. I don't have that liver lipped, G-Force look on my face. I just look rested and youthful. LA doctors can be scary and although you may go in just for injections, you could end up with a laundry list of procedures from a forehead and eye lift to a boob job. Trust me, it happened to one of my best friends!

www.allthatkaz.com

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: