Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Au natural?

I recently noticed Janet Gretzky on the latest cover of Chatelaine, and all I can say is, ‘wow’. For a woman who is 46 with five kids, and an undoubtedly busy lifestyle (though I am sure she has help - nanny/cook etc.) she looks fantastic. I’m not sure about you, but now that we are all so well-versed in how magazine covers are manipulated using photoshop or even stand-ins on occasion (a celebrity’s face on someone else’s body) I’m a little more jaded. I’m not implying Janet Gretzky does not look that good in person, she’s always been a very attractive woman, but it’s a bit comforting to know that it likely took a cast of many (hair, makeup, wardrobe and perhaps a graphic designer back at the magazine office!) to get her looking that good.

Just think if we had that kind of help everytime we stepped out the front door….!



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: